Fujifilm X-T20 Rumors has announced the, a lower-end model to the enthusiast X-T2. The stylish, lightweight mirrorless camera gains several X-T2 features, including the 24MP sensor and its advanced autofocus system. The X-T20 can also shoot UHD 4K video at up to 30 fps.
The X-T20 offers a 24.3-megapixel sensor and brand new image processor. The camera now delivers high speed AF, fast start-up and 4K video with Film Simulation modes with a tilting touchscreen LCD. It has a 2.36M-dot OLED viewfinder with 0.62x magnification.
According to the traditional features of this series, the X-T20 lacks the weather sealing. The shooter also doesn’t have the AF point joystick, ISO dial, Log output and battery grip option like the X-T2 but gains a touchscreen with a built-in pop-up flash.
The X-T20 will be available from late February 2017. The body will cost around $900/£799, $1000/£899 with the 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS zoom and $1200/£1099 with the premium 18-55mm F2.8-4 OIS lens.
|Check the camera stores for availability|
|Fujifilm X-T20||$899||Amazon | B&H | Adorama|
Fujifilm X-T20 Rumors becomes official and record videos in 4K resolution
The X-T20 is the successor to the FUJIFILM X-T10 and builds on its outstanding image quality, intuitive design. The updated sensor and processor, along with an improved AF algorithm, boost the camera’s startup time and AF performance. The X-T20 also has a large tilting touchscreen LCD monitor for multi-angle shooting and responds to quick gestures for a variety of efficient controls and picture review.
Fujifilm X-T20 Rumors – Key Features:
- 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor
– X-Processor Pro
– Start-up time of 0.4sec
– Ultra-fast AF speed of 0.06sec
– Offers 5.0fps live-view shooting
– Shutter time lag of 0.050sec
– Shooting interval of 0.25sec
- 3.0 inch 1.04M-dot tilting TFT color LCD touchscreen monitor
- 0.39 inch 2,360K-dot OLED color viewfinder
- New ACROS Film Simulation mode
- AF-C Custom Settings with five AF-C presets
- 4K video can be recorded at [3840 x 2160] 29.97p, 25p, 24p, 23.98P, 100Mbps
– Continuous recording: up to approximately 10min
- Full HD video can be recorded at 59.94 fps, 50 fps, 29.97 fps, 25 fps, 24 fps and 23.98 fps, and with Film Simulation effects
- 24 high-performance FUJINON X-mount lenses for ultimate versatility
- Integrated pop-up flash with Super Intelligent Flash to automatically adjust light output
- Unique Lens Modulation Optimizer (LMO) image processing technology to deliver the best possible image quality
- Nine Film Simulation modes (including ACROS) and Advanced Filter functions for eight different artistic effects
- Multiple Exposure function combines two separate subjects into one photo
- Interval timer shooting for time lapse photography
– intervals of one second to 24 hours, and up to infinity frames
- Completely silent electronic shutter capable of exposures up to 1/32000 seconds.
- Digital Split Image for precise manual focusing and Focus Peaking to highlight high-contrast areas of the subject
- Eye Detection AF function for automatically detecting and focusing on human eyes
- Auto Macro function automatically activates the Macro mode while maintaining AF speed, eliminating any need to press the Macro button to capture a close-up
- Built-in Wi-Fi for shooting from your smartphone or tablet devices
- Free FUJIFILM Camera Remote app for Remote Control function
- Weather and dust resistant; operates as low as 32 degrees Fahrenheit \ 0 degrees Celsius