Leica M10 price announced as the latest digital rangefinder model in the renowned M-System lineup. The full-frame mirrorless shooter comes with a thinner body, ISO dial, and Wi-Fi.
Leica M10 is a new 24-megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor with better dynamic range, sharpness, resolution, and contrast rendition. Specifications include a top-mounted ISO setting dial, a new Maestro II image processor, 5fps max shooting, a scratch-resistant 1.04M-dot rear LCD, and built-in Wi-Fi.
The new Leica M10 will be available in black and silver for a price tag of $6,595.
|Check the camera stores for availability|
|Leica M10||$6,595||Amazon | B&H | Adorama|
Mirrorless Camera Leica M10 Price Officially Announced
Many photographers who appreciate the dimensions of analogue M-Models due to their ideal ergonomics. The camera provides a top plate depth of only 33.75 millimeters, a whole four millimeters less than the Leica M (Typ 240). The Leica M10 is now the slimmest digital M of all time. The new model offers an improved viewfinder with a magnification factor of 0.73 and a 50% higher eye-point.
Leica M10 Price : Key Features
- ‘Newly developed’ 24MP full-frame CMOS sensor
- 1.04 million-dot rear LCD (with Corning Gorilla glass)
- 5 fps max continuous shooting for up to 30 Raw frames
- ISO 100-6400 (extendable to 50,000)
- Center-weighted (RF), spot and ‘multi-field’ (LV) metering modes
- Revised menu system (including customizable ‘favorites’ menu)
- Automatic lens corrections with 6-bit coded lenses
- Compatible with ‘Visoflex’ 2.4m-dot EVF for eye-level live view shooting
- ~210 shot battery life (CIPA)
- Built-in WiFi
ISO range has been expanded in the camera. This allows photographers to shoot at ISO 100 to 50,000 (up from 200-6400). The new digital rangefinder has a 2GB memory buffer that allows users to shoot continuous burst at 5 frames per second at full resolution for up to 16 frames.
The Leica M10 builds on more than 60 years of rangefinder expertise, 11 years of digital M-Camera development. For those searching for some samples here are several photos published by Leica