Full set of Leica M10 specs have been leaked online with several product images.
The upcoming mirrorless device will feature a 24-megapixel full-frame image sensor. It will also provide native ISO sensitivity between 100-51,200. When it comes to the design, the photographers will benefit the ISO dial on top.
Full Leica M10 specs can be found below. The camera will be available in black, chrome and silver chrome options. The price will stand at 918,000 yen makes it around $8,000 for US.
Full Leica M10 specs with images
- 24 Megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor specially developed for M 10
- The latest generation image processor “LEICA MAESTRO II”
- It can be set within ISO sensitivity range of ISO 100 ~ 51,200
- 2 GB internal memory
- High-speed continuous shooting of up to 5 frames per second
- Equipped with ISO click dial on top cover
- The depth of the top cover is only 33.75 mm and the slimest form among the M type digital cameras so far
- In addition to raising the field of vision by 30%, raising the finder magnification to 0.73, the eye relief also expanded 50% widely
- The operation part on the back of the camera has only three buttons: a joystick and “play”, “live view”, “menu”
- Adopted “My Camera Menu” that allows you to register menu items freely from the main menu
- Built-in Wi-Fi function
- Direct transmission of RAW files in DNG format
- It is possible to operate the Leica M10 remotely
- Electronic viewfinder “Leica Bizofurex” compatible
- Size: 139 × 80 × 38.5 mm
- Weight: 660 g (including battery)
- Color: Black Chrome, Silver Chrome
- Domestic reservation start date: January 19
- Domestic release date: February
- Mass retailer price: 918,000 yen (tax included)